[Peace-discuss] Public i editorial board???

illyes at uiuc.edu illyes at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 16 22:55:04 CDT 2008

The Public i does not have an "editorial board". We do have an editorial group which allows any member to block publication. We are a small enough group that consensus in this sense works well.

Whoever Carl's source is of this false information, it either is not one of our group or it is someone who was not concerned enough about the actually non-existent issue to block.

I explained this whole matter to Carl at length, but he remains unrepentant in his refusal to withdraw the threat to sue. I have no explanation for this.

The Public i will consider publication without change for any article that has merit, which Carl's certainly did. We do, however, reserve the right to correct obvious typos that we find during proofing, as does any other respectable publication.

Bob