[Peace-discuss] Winter Soldier II filmmakers (who also made Sir! No Sir!) seeking support

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 17 21:13:04 CDT 2008

Briefly: the same people who made Sir! No Sir! are making a documentary
about the "Winter Soldier: Iraq and Afghanistan" event/testimony this spring.
They'd like to have the new film out in September -- in time to have an impact
for this election season.  They're asking for contributions.

See
    http://www.sirnosir.com/
and look at the "New Film Coming" button in the middle of the page, or

   https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=24841