[Peace-discuss] AFSC Eyes Wide Open in C-U on Wed 4/23, 9am-3pm!

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 21 01:25:20 CDT 2008

Barbara Kessel had heard that the American Friends Service
"Eyes Wide Open" exhibit, with boots of Illinois soldiers killed in
Iraq and a memorial to Iraqi civilian casualties,
    http://www.afsc.org/eyes/
will be coming to Champaign-Urbana *this Wednesday*, April 23rd,
from 9am to 3pm.

Jill Doub, IL statewide AFSC coordinator for the project, confirms this.
I don't yet know the location, but am guessing it may be on the UofI
quad as it was last time.  (Ccing Carol Inskeep who made the local arrangements
last time -- Carol, are you doing that again for this event?)

I or somebody will let the full Peace list know once we have the whole story...