[Peace-discuss] Recall, referendum, what's the third R of the populist era? on Focus 580 momentarily

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 10:53:07 CDT 2008

Some local, Ill pundit UIS is on am 580 in a few
minutes,

I assume it's mainly about failure of recall amendment
but the issue of changes to township law would be
apropos

just noticed this, archived on will website

cheers

PS I' m not Carl's confidential insider on the Pi
"editorial board" and I don't believe there is one. .
someone forwarded an unrepresentative e-mail from Bob
I  .. . . .. .   dead horse neighing