[Peace-discuss] Seminar

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Apr 23 07:32:23 CDT 2008

Actually Jesus didnt break any law.  The charges against him were
"trumped up".  The
Pharisees just didnt like him because of those qualities he had.

/...after examining Him before you, I have not found any offense (crime
or guilt)
in this man in regard to your accusations against him;
No, nor indeed did Herod./