[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Fw: Uncounted Chicago Evite

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 00:07:27 CDT 2008

My computer gave me a hand slap when I clicked on Watch the Trailer (below), but I googled and found it -- worth watching, scary. So if that doesn't work for you either, this link will http://www.uncountedthemovie.com/trailer.html
 --Jenifer

Barbara kessel <barkes at gmail.com> wrote:
  Watch the short trailer below and you will get the concept of the Clean Elections campaign. Barbara Kessel