[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Palestinian Coffee Hour / Thursday, 7pm, Cosmopolitan House

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 25 02:07:31 CDT 2008

Jenifer,

No I did not go to the Palestinian Coffee Hour either.

I ended up grading all night. Tons left to do too.

I actually wanted to go to the presentation at the Spurlock, by the Iraqi Museum curator/ archaeologist -- talking about how the war is destroying the archaeological sites of Mesopotamia and the Baghdad museum was broken into 3 different times and stuff is lost forever. Museums and libraries are my current field, so this would have been interesting to me.

-karen medina