[Peace-discuss] Wright/Moyers Interview

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 13:00:40 CDT 2008

Finally got around to watching this last night (I'd taped it) and it's an excellent interview. The man's delivery (sermons AND interview responses) really can't be appreciated from reading the transcript, so THANKS for the link, Kruses, so everyone on this list can check it out! .
   --Jenifer

 http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/index-flash.html