[Peace-discuss] Hedges: only a candidate who calls for an immediate end to the war...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 12:24:05 CDT 2008

Nah,  Bush-Chaney voters actually LIKED Bush-Chaney and wanted them elected. Those voting for Nader were not (I'm assuming) closet Republicans and should have been smart enuff to recognise the divide-and-conquer aspects of the race. Or maybe they did, but cared more for their ideals than for those who would actually suffer because of the Bush-Chaney reign of terror. AND it makes me NUTS that they're doing it AGAIN!!
 --Jenifer