[Peace-discuss] Wal-mart, Democrats

LAURIE LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Fri Aug 1 17:29:25 CDT 2008

(Smile)

> If the nihilist working group of AWARE can't tell the difference, they
> would do well to listen to what the corporatist branch of the
> Republicans propose, and consider that the opposite is more likely to have
merit.

Of course with this group, they might consider the opposite to be less
preferable - just to be contrary.

But in all seriousness, who exactly is offering the opposite?  I think that
some might make the argument that corporatist branch of the Democratic
Party, which seems to be in power and has been since prior to Clinton, is
offering a less extreme version of what their counterparts in the Republican
Party are offering; but the opposite - I think not.