[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Chief Illiniwek in Danville....

Marti Wilkinson martiwilki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 01:42:52 CDT 2008

Anyone who attended the baseball game would have been considered a
'friend'...I checked out the website for the Danville Dans and found this on
the main page.

*In their 19th year, the Danville Dans are affiliated with the Central
Illinois Collegiate League (CICL), a charter member of the National
Association of Summer Collegiate Baseball (NASCB). Formed in 1963, NASCB
member leagues follow all general rules and regulations put forth by the
NCAA to ensure the amateur status of its student athletes.*

I wonder if the NCAA would have supported this event.