[Peace-discuss] Bikes at the RNC - for delegates and "volunteers"

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 17:14:52 CDT 2008

And another site for DNC/RNC trekkers to check out is the United for Peace
and Justice (UFPJ) site. I got a call from them this morning giving me the
rundown on their presence at both conventions.

Details (updated on an ongoing basis) are at:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?id=3930

For instance, check out the DNC calendar of events at:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?id=3939

You can sign up to volunteer for UFPJ while you're there at:
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/modinput4.php?modin=144

AWARE is a dues-paying member group of UFPJ.