[Peace-discuss] Durbin pushing for Chicago Olympics

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 09:27:06 CDT 2008

Hm...

But what about the US human rights record?  And the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention North American indigenous lands and abuse of those populations - and repeated coup attempts against Venezuela, support for repression in Colombia?  Shouldn't the people of the world be demanding war crimes tribunals first?  Reparations to African Americans?  Back rent to Native American groups (and backpay for oil, timber, grazing)?  Won't there be protesters?  We'll have to seal off Northern Illinois, right?

Ricky