[Peace-discuss] Former Indymedia Journalist Among Ten Foreigners Detained in China

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Aug 22 09:56:37 CDT 2008

I don't much suspect that 10 days detention will make any of those guys
a bit smarter about how
cause change to occur in  China.  For some people it might wake them up
to the notion..."Hmm...do you think that maybe there's a better way to
do this?"

/Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. /