[Peace-discuss] Biden = business as usual...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 25 08:45:39 CDT 2008

"We can demand all the changes we want, but we won't get them in this election,
or, given our electoral system, any that I can foresee."

Exactly -- that's the central point, and it contradicts those in the antiwar
movement who have had their energy diverted into Obama's campaign from the
beginning.

We should be finding ways to work against the war, whoever is president.  --CGE