[Peace-discuss] Biden = business as usual...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 18:15:39 CDT 2008

I think you are overstating the negatives, but I'll let that pass. The Supreme Court nominees alone make it imperative that we NOT have a McCain presidency. To the extent you and others are willing to risk that happening, you can cast yr votes absentee ballot from yr ivory towers, for all I care... and -- so long as it does NOT risk McCain's winning the election, I do think it sends a message to the Demos that there ARE committed progressives who are paying attention.
 --Jenifer