[Peace-discuss] Biden = business as usual...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 00:23:12 CDT 2008

Neil,
I'm replying to you after all, but I really am just about done w/ the subject.

All the stuff you wrote is (more or less) true but entirely beside the point re this discussion! Are you saying that you HONESTLY see no significant differences between the two (Obama and McCain) -- on choice, judicial nominations, the environment, separation of church and state?? If that's the case, I will say, with Mort, that you are dismally mistaken.
 --Jenifer