[Peace-discuss] Trumping the Constitution (does that matter?)

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Aug 28 10:45:34 CDT 2008

Applying what I learned from Ron Szoke,  it's all in the way that you
define stability.

An unbroken thread of war across several presidential changes is
actually pretty
steady business for the military-industrial complex.  Bringing that to
an end would
lead to a destabilization of their international trade. They are likely
very interested in
international stability as defined as continual wars and continual
uprisings presenting
new opportunities crying out for military "solutions"