[Peace-discuss] Zogby on the Middle East Policy -- UPTV programming times

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 28 19:13:54 CDT 2008

Dear Peace-Discuss,

I heard Dr. James J. Zogby on the City Club of Cleveland radio show. I ordered
the video and emailed them asking for permission to show the DVD on UPTV
Channel 6. They instantly said yes.

UPTV said yes too. They can show a DVD up to 4 times in a year.

I just thought you all might be interested in knowing that this sort of thing is
easy to do.

The details of the DVD I took to UPTV are below:
U.S. Middle East Policy & the 2008 Elections: A Critical Moment
Dr. James J. Zogby, Founder and President, Arab American Institute

UPTV will be showing the DVD the following 4 dates (prior to the election):
Thursday, 9/25 at 10:00 p.m.
Saturday,   10/11 at 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 10/22 at 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, 11/1 at 9:00 p.m.

Dr. James Zogby heads the Arab American Institute (AAI), which serves as the
political and policy research arm of the Arab American community. He has
testified before U.S. House and Senate committees, has been guest speaker on a
number of occasions in the Secretary's Open Forum at the U.S. Department of
State, and has addressed the United Nations and other international forums.
Zogby serves as a board member of the human rights organization Middle East
Watch, as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and on the national
advisory board of the American Civil Liberties Union.

-karen medina