[Peace-discuss] Angry Arab comments on Biden & Obama speeches

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 29 21:33:03 CDT 2008

[Then there's the following nugget.  --CGE]

In a 2007 interview with the American Jewish affairs program Shalom TV, Senator
Biden said that Israel was "the single greatest strength America has in the
Middle East." He further declared, "I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew
to be a Zionist." Asked about imprisoned Israeli agent Jonathan Pollard, Biden
said that he should be given "leniency."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127336