[Peace-discuss] Letter in today's DI

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 2 14:14:43 CST 2008

I think it also has something to do with feeling attached to the C-U community. I would want my neighbors, or those in my community to keep good information a top priority. Especially since information (education) usually find itself at the heart of many of the social and political "ills of contemporary society." Unfortunately, many of the uniformed students you're describing are studying to become leaders in business, politics, etc. All we have to do is look to our own George W. to see where a misinformed mind can lead a country.

In other words, I'm thankful for the people who, like David, take it upon themselves to do what they can to keep information informed.

Rachel