[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Help us Get Out the Vote for Malik

Walter Pituc wpituc2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:33:19 CST 2008

Help get a Green into Congress December 6th! Malik Rahim is running against
incumbent William Jefferson in the Louisiana 2nd congressional district.
Jefferson who is under investigation for corruption. If you recall, he was
the congressman who was found to have $90,000 in his freezer.

Malik is a progressive who has worked to help people after the tragedy of
Hurricane Katrina and the bungled government relief effort. He has founded
the Common Ground relief organization to provide badly needed relief after
the Hurricane.

I encourage you to go to Malik's website at www.votemalik.com and donate or
vounteer to phonebank! Malik has already raised more than $10,000 from
individual donors not corporate donors, according to federal filing reports.
Malik is running radio ads, billboards, and other advertisements. As a
respected community activist running a grassroots campaign, Malik has a
chance to win with your help!

Throw out the corrupt bums! Get a Green in Congress!

Peace,

Walter