[Peace-discuss] What AWARE calls on Obama & Congress to do...

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Fri Dec 5 03:06:22 CST 2008

Laurie brings up some excellent points. I disagree only on whether we should replace "join us" with "join AWARE." Although AWARE is the specific organization, I think it's best to highlight the fact that this movement ought to be seen as a collective engagement of many organizations, individuals, etc.

Moreover, if we're to hold the teach-in as planned, wouldn't it be better to let go of any specifics and stick to "us" so as not to exlude the valuable work of all activists in and outside of AWARE?