[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Your seat at the table

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 20:13:11 CST 2008

Dave, Rachel, Laurie, John, et al,       I like the way this idea is
morphing. Just want everyone to know that UFPJ is meeting in Chicago next
weekend December 12 - don't know the scope, but probably Illinois. Perhaps
Mort or Naiman would know. So this idea should be taken to that marketplace,
no?
      Personally, I think that getting our "document" on to their online
network that is apparently open to ten million people would be bigger than
getting some kind of face-to-face meeting. For that virtual strategy we
undoubtedly need more clout also and need to be talking to the groups you
mentioned, Dave. Barbara

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 7:22 PM, unionyes <unionyes at ameritech.net> wrote:

>  AWARE probably wouldn't be deemed importent enough, BUT,
> AWARE could take the initiative to get UFPJ and IVAW ( Iraq Veterens
> Against the War ) together to make a request for a meeting.
> And we cou ld probably also get CODEPINK and other good national
> organizations on board in a " coalition " effort.
>
> David J.

>>> from official meetings2 with outside organizations.