[Peace-discuss] The Organizers's 8-Point "People's Bailout" Plan

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 11:06:56 CST 2008

Here's a mostly good proposal, although I think it doesn't quite go far enough.  That is, it isn't comprehensive enough, on the order of the kind of "Social Monetary Fund" I've mentioned, but the points are all valuable (with the exception, unfortunately, I have to admit, along with Chomsky, and the Financial Times - ugh -  that point number 1 is probably dangerously naive, depending on exactly what the author means by it.)

In Solidarity,
Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn