[Peace-discuss] Fw: Give the Gift of FCNL

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 14:43:22 CST 2008

Good cause.
 --Jenifer

--- On Wed, 12/10/08, Joe Volk, FCNL <joevolk at fcnl.org> wrote:

From: Joe Volk, FCNL <joevolk at fcnl.org>
Subject: Give the Gift of FCNL
To: "Jenifer Cartwright" <jencart13 at yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 9:32 AM

Friends Committee on National Legislation
A Quaker Lobby in the Public Interest

Dear Jenifer Cartwright,

Give the Gift of FCNL
Are you looking for a great holiday gift?
Why not offer the gift of new policies in Washington by donating to the FCNL Education Fund in the name of someone you care about?

If you make a gift of $50 or more online, your named gift recipient will receive an attractive FCNL card, including a short personal message from you. We'll also send FCNL's monthly Washington Newsletter with regular updates on how they can help bring change to Washington in 2009. Donations to the FCNL Education Fund are tax deductible.
We at FCNL see opportunities to make substantial changes in U.S. government policy in the next four years - if we lobby effectively for them. As a participant in FCNL's lobbying network and as a donor to FCNL, you know that bringing about the political, economic, and social change that this country needs will not be easy. It will require the record number of people energized by the election to persuade the president and Congress to take bold and concerted action.
You can bring your friends and family into FCNL's work by making a tax-deductible gift of $50, $100, $300, or $500 in their names as part of your giving during this holiday season.
We know you take delight in being part of the FCNL community. In the past year you've helped us stop new nuclear weapons, halt dangerous legislation to impose a blockade on Iran, build a movement to ban cluster bombs, and make progress in improving health care for Native Americans.
You can share that joy with your family and friends this holiday season by donating in their names to the FCNL Education Fund. Your gift will help educate and mobilize tens of thousands of people around the country about FCNL policy initiatives, including the peaceful prevention of deadly conflict, sustainable environment and energy policies, and how they can rebuild the democratic process in our country.
Thank you,

Joe Volk
P.S. If you want to make a tax-deductible contribution without giving a gift to a loved one, that is also possible. Just make your secure online contribution on our website. Thank you! jv

Update your email address, manage your FCNL email subscription, or unsubscribe from this list.

© 2008 Friends Committee on National Legislation | 245 2nd Street NE Washington, DC 20002 | 800-630-1330. Powered by ARCOS.