[Peace-discuss] World peace requires personal sacrifices . . .

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 00:55:24 CST 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>wrote:

Third annual, huh? I guess simultaneous orgasm isn't all it's cracked up to
> be...
>  --Jenifer

Well, _I_ was unaware of the two previous Global Orgasms for Peace.  And the
time of day is kind of inconvenient; a lot of working people would have to
do it during their lunch breaks.

Or it may simply be that, since love contributes to peace and harmony while
self-love is a component of war, masturbation doesn't count toward the
collective orgasm for peace.