[Peace-discuss] Fwd: CODE-RED: People for Revolution by Cindy Sheehan

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Dec 15 14:53:34 CST 2008

Cindy, like the rest of us, must learn to avoid lashing out at those who
are on our side.

Code Pink is definitely not a "sit around and do-nothing outfit".  But I
imagine that many of
us would look ridiculous in pink.

We do need a Revolution in values.  Most of the people are not quite
awakened yet.

It's going to take some fairly well-orchestrated actions to be successful.