[Peace-discuss] Shoe-thrower is "Americanized"...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 15 17:51:06 CST 2008

...i.e., it's being rumored not surprisingly that US goons or their Iraqi
creatures beat the shit out of the guy (in US custody) who threw his shoes at
Bush. --CGE

============

Roads to Iraq
Dec 16, 2008

Urgent, just reported: Al-Zaidi in U.S. run Camp Cropper prison

Iraqi TV al-Sharqiya just reported on the news that AL-Zaidi is transferred to
Camp Cropper prison [the Airport prison, managed by the American forces].

The TV Channel announced that Al-Zaidi is in a difficult condition, with broken
ribs and signs of tortures on his thighs. Also he can not move his right arm.

P.S.

I am just telling you what I heard on TV.

http://www.roadstoiraq.com/2008/12/16/urgent-just-reported-al-zaidi-in-us-run-camp-cropper-prison/