[Peace-discuss] Faith and fanaticism

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 16:55:08 CST 2008

He just hasn't done it yet. You must know that, so don't distort the
issue---it's not honest.

  I expect Obama will do what he's said, but I'm not yet absolutely
certain. He could change (in greater or lesser ways.), or events
could change his intended actions.

No illusions about Obama (before the election--I voted for McKinney),
even worse prognostications over all  with McCain/Palin.

--mkb