[Peace-discuss] My letter to Obama re Israel/Gaza on Dec 28, 2008

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 14:55:46 CST 2008

You can send yr own msg after you click on    http://change.gov/page/s/yourvision

Here's what I sent to Prez Elect Obama just now:
President Elect Obama,
The US MUST rein in Israel. or cut off $upport if it continues its aggression. Israel's behavior twds Gaza and the Palestinians is unacceptable, and the current attacks -- which have been condemned by most of the world -- are not to be permitted. Start talks w/ Hamas as well., of course, and listen to their demands. Reinstate the cease fire immediately. Eliminate the settlements on the West Bank asap. Restore full humanitarian aid to Gaza immediately.
 --Jenifer Cartwright

You can send yr own msg after you click on