[Peace-discuss] gaza crisis proves need for better relations with Iran

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 18:39:39 CST 2008

Regarding suggestions for signs: I liked one they had at Obama's
vacation house in Hawaii:

"Yes we can change U.S. policy towards Israel and Palestine"

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Promote Concrete Steps to Engage Iran
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/take_concrete_steps_to_engage_iran
(follow the link, click the blue box at left to vote for this idea to
be presented to President Obama)