[Peace-discuss] Fwd: request for AWARE cosponsorship

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 1 16:24:01 CST 2008

Dear AWARE,

Martin Smith sends us greetings and an invitation. ISO on campus is looking for co-sponsors for an upcoming event:
Wed., Feb. 27,
7:00pm,
Room TBA,
Campaign to End the Death Penalty (CEDP) is including UIUC in their national speaking tour: "A BROKEN SYSTEM … CRYING OUT FOR JUSTICE."  The UIUC visit will feature Darby Tillis, former death row inmate, and Marlene Marten, director of the CEDP.

-karen medina