[Peace-discuss] Ann Coulter endorses Clinton over McCain

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 17:26:57 CST 2008

At 12:28 PM 2/1/2008, Joe Futrelle wrote:

>http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/02/01/coulter-wants-clinton-over-mccain/
>
>Two-party politics at its finest.
>
>--
>Joe Futrelle
>Person

"Coulter also said she is prepared to campaign on Clinton's behalf should
McCain win the party's nomination."

Lord have mercy.  Just imagine, if you can, how THRILLED Hillary must be at
the prospect of Ann Coulter CAMPAIGNING for her!  I know if I was trying to
"triangulate" myself away from the warmongering Republicans, PRECISELY the
thing I would want would be a RINGING ENDORSEMENT from ANN COULTER.  :-)