[Peace-discuss] The Kennedys' fake liberalism... [reformatted]

Laurie at advancenet.net laurie at advancenet.net
Sat Feb 2 17:09:22 CST 2008

>As an evangelical, I can not support McCain!

As an evangelical, you can't support anyone or anything except God; and God
is not running.  As an evangelical, are you not bowing down before graven
images and supporting false gods by participating in the election and
support in men who you wish to elect as God.  The old Caesarian adage of
"render unto God what is God's and unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's" will not
work in a theocracy which is what most evangelicals want when they blur the
lines between religious beliefs and public policy.