[Peace-discuss] flyering before Tuesday's election!

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 3 15:56:50 CST 2008

Peace,

Anyone want to flyer your neighborhood before Tuesday?

There 2 are different flyers avaible:

The AWARE flyer outlines the candidates' positions on war and military spending) and lists the advisory referenda (4) to be voted on February 5.

The poverty referendum flyer is for Champaign residents. The referendum calls on the Champaign City Council to help out the City of Champaign Township with General Assistance which supports the poorest of the poor in Champaign -- those who do not qualify for any other assistance and live way below the poverty level.

Charlotte Green's letter about the poverty referendum: