IMPORTANT QUESTION Re: [Peace-discuss] Green Party Ballot

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:24:51 CST 2008

In the e-mail below, Stuart Levy asked this prescient question:

"Does the number of people identifying as Green Party
in the primaries make any difference to the party's
eligibility etc. in future?  I know that general election
votes do matter, but what about at primary time?"

In all of the subsequent e-mails, I haven't seen an answer to his
question.  Does anyone have a definitive answer?
(Election law completely befuddles me.)

Thanks,

John Wason