Fwd: Re: [Peace-discuss] Repeating a lie ...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 5 21:51:00 CST 2008

Ah, he didn't really mean it, eh?  The headline -- "Obama would consider missile
strikes on Iran" -- suggests that the newspaper also thought that he was talking
about bombing Iran.  We should have realized that, as a good guy, he couldn't
have meant it.

Did he also not mean it when he said that he would bomb Pakistan if Musharraf
didn't do what the US wanted?  --CGE