[Peace-discuss] Obama and the US use of military force

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 18:18:27 CST 2008

It's all relative, isn't it? Phrase it as "good, better, best", or "bad, worse, worst" but the result is the same. I'm trying to stay informed, swallowing my pride, biting the bullet, crossing my fingers, and voting for the people who (hopefully) will do the least "collateral damage." Does a person of real (vs ivory tower) conscience have any other choice these days?
   --Jenifer

"Morton K. Brussel" <brussel4 at insightbb.com> wrote:
  In other words, we have to make bad choices. --mkb