[Discuss] [Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] State's Attorney Rietz Participates In Cover-up Of Police Brutality

Belden Fields a-fields at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 7 14:16:37 CST 2008

i Marti,

I agree that this should not be the major argument against her,
rather her performance.  I also agree that Ivy came in too late, but
I'm not sure he was a strong candidate anyway.  I think that the
Republican woman could have given her a better run f or her money if
she had challenged her in the Democratic  primary.  She may do very
well in the November election.  I was impressed.
Thank you for the P>S.  I try not to be.
Belden