[Peace-discuss] Linda E has sent you a tree

Mamasource mamasource at mamasource.com
Thu Feb 7 21:23:09 CST 2008

Connect with Linda on Mamasource here: http://www.mamasource.com/reply/15765979741883990017

Mamasource is a friendly, supportive online community for Moms that is safe, local and 100% free.

On Mamasource you can:

	* Feel connected and supported in a warm community of smart, friendly Moms who know what it's like.
	* Ask for recommendations from other local Moms for the best, most trusted local service providers. Daycares, pediatricians, plumbers, and more!

Best of all, Mamasource is 100% free for all Moms.

Because Linda has invited you to join Mamasource, you can do so automatically. Joining Mamasource takes less than one minute and is always 100% free.

Connect with  Linda on Mamasource here: http://www.mamasource.com/reply/15765979741883990017

Thanks -- Linda looks forward to connecting with you!

Warmly,

Mamasource

"I LOVE Mamasource. I've been a member for over a year now and couldn't live without it! It's so great to be able to ask the questions and get the answers to just about anything you could think of. It's nice to feel you're not alone! Plus you can get reviews to so many surrounding businesses and you get really great offers. I love it and would recommend it to anyone"
Mamasource has been featured across the country in TV, Radio and Print, including WFAA News Dallas, Fox News Boston, Fox News Detroit, KMAX Sacramento, WJXT Jacksonville, WDAF Kansas City, Fox News Salt Lake City, WREG Memphis, WFLA Tampa, and many others.

To create your free Mamasource account, visit us at http://www.mamasource.com/reply/15765979741883990017
support at mamasource.com                   Copyright 2007 Mamasource
Mamasource.com, 1032 Irving St. #983; San Francisco, CA 94122-2200.

To stop receiving greetings from Mamasource click this link: http://www.mamasource.com/unsub/15765979741883990017
If you have any questions, please contact us and you will receive a response by the next business day.