[Peace-discuss] Fundraiser for Gaza relief is Sunday, Feb 10th -- last chance to attend for FREE!!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 03:20:00 CST 2008

Hello Friends -- especially students or families,
  PLEASE get back to me if you'd attend this interesting and worthwhile event for free or reduced cost -- I'd can't make it but would like to contribute to the cause and in the process help others who would not go otherwise. Some organizations do this for us (e g CCHCC) but since the event organizers have not set this up, the arrangement has to be between me and whoever gets back to me. THANKS!
   --Jenifer 352-2803

wrote:

> Fundrasing Dinner
> "Gaza", Palestine
> Sunday Feb. 10th 08, 4:00- 7:30pm
> Urbana Civic Center, 108 E Water St Urbana, IL
> 61801, US
> Islamic Relief & Muslim American society
> Urbana-Champiagn Chapter
>

> Assalamo Alaikum Dear Brother and Sisters:
>

> This is to announce the FundRaising Dinner
> sponsored by MAS Urbana-Champaign Chapter & Islamic
> Relief for helping the distressed brothers and
> sisters in Gaza, Palestine.
>
> Tickets will be available for sale soon, inshaa'
> Allah. Your participation and donation are highly
> appreciated by Allah and the peopl of Gaza. Please
> read below for the full details of the U-C event and
> check the add below for more information $10
> Million-National Project of Islamic Relief for Gaza.
>
> What: Fundraising Dinner
>
> When: Sunday Feb. 10th 08, 4:00-
> 7:30pm
>
> Where: Urbana Civic Center 108 E
> Water St Urbana,IL 61801, US
>
> Tickets: $10 Students $15 Individuals
> $ 25 Couples
> (Children's rate:
> Free under 5Y, $5 each 5Y-12Y, $10 each over 12Y)
>

> Program:
>

> Speaker & Furdraiser: Imam Johari AbdelMalik,
> Outreach Coordinator, Darul Hijrah Islamic
> Center, Washington DC
>
> Talents Presentaion about Palestine by U-C Youth
>
> Babysitting program for under 10Y; Pizza, Drinks,
> Games & Activities

> --
> Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
> 303 W. Locust St.