[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] AWARE tonight @ 5:00

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 13:02:37 CST 2008

I won't be at the AWARE meeting tonight (attending Ministerial Alliance
officer's accession). But I would like to ask whether AWARE has paid our
required annual contribution to United for Peace and Justice as one of its
member groups. In the past, I think we've paid $100/year, though the
required minimum for local groups with no staff is $50. I'm heartened and
thus prompted by their support of direct-action non-violent civil
disobedience these days. Though I won't be there (I plan to return next
week), I hope someone will propose paying at least the minimum if we're
not up to date.

Details are at:

http://www.unitedforpeace.org/modinput4.php?modin=2

Thanks