[Peace-discuss] Fundraiser for Gaza relief is Sunday, Feb 10th -- last chance to attend for FREE!!

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 10 21:58:31 CST 2008

>   PLEASE get back to me if you'd attend this
>   interesting and worthwhile event for free or reduced
>   cost --

Stuart Levy and I went, as well as several other AWARE and CUCPJ people.

Islamic Relief Worldwide is the organization raising the money. http://www.islamic-relief.com/

Others who were there:
Belden Fields and his wife
David Green
Jesse
Carol Inskeep and Matt came late

For dinner only:
Jamie Storm
Eric Heim
the Esbenshades (Rick, Shara, and Shara's brother)