[Peace-discuss] kinzer posters available

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:22:08 CST 2008

I understand that Stuart brought some Kinzer posters to the AWARE
meeting last night. For others who would like one, reply to this
email, and I will send one attached as an MS Word file. I figure that
a number of folks on this list have offices scattered about the
University and c, and if each such person printed out 1-3 copies and
posted it on a bulletin board near their office, that would cover a
lot of ground.

Yesterday the chess player and I walked from IDF to Loomis, hitting
ground floor bulletin boards in ME, DCL, and the Grainger Library; we
also got the high traffic bulletin boards in Altgeld.

I have a limited number of large posters that I got in the mail which
we modified with the local info. If people have choice locations for
these, let me know.