[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Message sent to elected officials

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 19:52:36 CST 2008

THANK YOU, Bob! Someone in the wider media (radio? TV?) mentioned local referenda, wondered what happened to them once they'd passed, and suggested that they were  empty gestures that faded away without notice. Glad y're helping ours to get noticed!
   --Jenifer

Robert Naiman <naiman.uiuc at gmail.com> wrote:
  I sent a press release to all local media, which was reflected in the
News-Gazette article; and to Common Dreams, which ran it; wrote a blog
on Huffington Post and Daily Kos; emailed all over.