[Peace-discuss] Fwd: The last - oldstyle - ZNet Update

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 14 11:16:40 CST 2008

I forward this believing that ZNet has been the best source of
political commentary on the internet, and that they need our support.
Michael Albert sends along this long message, which I hope you will
read and sympathize with. Note Noam Chomsky's message and the remarks
of so many others on the left side of the fence. --mkb

Begin forwarded message: