[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Fw: Incredible art -- with an inconvenient and truthful message

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 21:17:25 CST 2008

Absolutely mind-blowing. I've never seen anything like this before.
   --Jenifer

  Comments sent on from others:
     This is incredible work! What a powerful commentary.  It should be on bill boards with a big word STOP IT!!!!!
   This is a truly remarkable collection of art that is both technically stunning and powerful in its message. I thought it worth passing around.

 http://www.chrisjordan.com/current_set2.php?id=7

Victoria Mowrer
EARTHWORK
www.victoriamowrer.com

"The more clearly we can focus our attention on
the wonders and realities of the universe about us,
the less taste we shall have for destruction."
-- Rachel Carson 1954