[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Fwd: Summer Programmes, Galillee College, Israel, July 2nd - August 5th, 2008

Chris Tuck christuck911 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:16:47 CST 2008

I'm very interested in this idea; however, I wonder if anyone has any
educated advice on whether or not this program will really be as "balanced"
as they claim (especially coming from an Israeli university...) and if those
limitations would be great enough to outweigh the positive aspects of an
experience like this.