[Peace-discuss] Clinton stumping for Clinton on C-SPAN -- I must confess I was impressed...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 02:23:24 CST 2008

Did anybody catch Bill stumping for Hilary yesterday on C-SPAN? Helluva speech --organized, substantive, knowledgeable. Nobody in US politics today can deliver up that level of offhand yet sincere oratory like Bill Clinton. I had to keep reminding myself of all the awful things he did while in office, it was that good... I actually liked, admired, and was less terrified of Hilary when he was all done. Wow. (Sorry, but -- in my defense -- there is something reassuring about brains, smarts, and an actual program, ya know?)
   --Jenifer